HELP KEEP YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN ON COURSE
The retirement plan you offer has long-term implications on your company’s most important asset – your people.
But identifying a partner to help you design and manage the plan is just the start. You also want a resource that can educate your employees so they maximize the benefit.
Infinitas offers comprehensive retirement plan services. Our team starts by understanding your goals and then helps you select, implement and manage the right plan for your business.
But we don’t stop there. We also educate your employees so they feel confident about their investment decisions.
Our dedicated retirement team has a 98% client retention rate. Whether you offer 401(k) or 403(b) plans, profit sharing, defined contribution or non-qualified plans, here are a few reasons businesses partner with – and stay with – Infinitas.
- We’re independent. We have access to a variety of plans, which gives you nearly unlimited options, plus the confidence that our advice is objective and truly tailored to the needs of your business.
- We’re credentialed. Our experienced team maintains elite certifications that reflect our in-depth knowledge of retirement plan administration, asset management, participant education, regulations and disclosures.
- We’re specialists. With expertise in industries such as manufacturing, education, healthcare, retail, banking and law, it’s safe to say we likely know your industry nuances so there is no learning curve.
- We’re compliant. The laws that govern retirement plans are complex and always changing. We constantly monitor your plan to make sure you meet key dates and the latest regulations.
- We’re a resource. Our expertise goes beyond helping you pick and manage the right plan. We help your employees understand their options and establish an investment strategy to keep them on track for retirement.
Partner with Infinitas for comprehensive retirement plan services that span design, administration, compliance and participant education. Ensure your employees retire ready – and right.